© 2019 UR名古屋公社 All rights reserved
What is UR
UR rental housing(Urban Renaissance Agency)has low initial cost requiring no key money, no brokerage fee, no renewal fee and no guarantor. This page explains it detail the required level , necessary documents and the steps of whole process.
Advantages of UR rental housing
The initial cost when moving in is relatively cheap compared to private rental housing. The initial cost required at the time of making the contract is only the security deposit, the daily rent, and the maintenance fee.
Management service inculudes free consultation, room repairs, cleaning of common areas, and management of green spacese and parks.
The cost of moving out is 17000 yen on average for those who move out two years if no items needed to be reqaired. Moving out from an ordinary private rental housing, may cost you one month’s rent or more. *The cost depends on the wear and of the apartment.
Advantages of UR NAGOYA
UR renral housing, which takes reservation for UR rental housing and provides move-in support, has many advantages.
Support for free of charge
- We are pre-applies for apartment on your behalf
- No reservation required for preview
- We are available all year around
- You can also preview apartments other than the one you reserved
- Our dedicated staff answers all your questions
- Apartments may be used for temporary housing
- Furniture and home appliances rental available
- We provide full support for the required documents and for moving in
- English speaking staff is available for previewing apartments *Support in other languages may be available for a fee
- We also provide support for previewing and making a contract for private rental housing
- Attractive cash back system for repeat customers＜CASH BACK HERE＞
- You must make a pre-application with the company in charge by yourself.
- Even if you confirm the vacancy of an apartment, it may be taken before you contact the company in charge.
- You must borrow the key to preview an apartment from UR shops or information centers between 10:00 to 12:00 or 13:00 to 15:00.
- UR shops and management service offices are closed on Wednesdays, Sundays and public holidays, so keys cannot be borrowed.
- You need to make a reservation about 2 days in advance for preview.
- You can see only one apartment at a time. You cannot compare it with other apartment on the same day.
- You can only make pre-application for one room at a time.
- If you cancel your pre-application twice, you cannot make another pre-application.
- UR’s screening seems easy but it is in fact complex. Search for an apartment may not go smoothly with other services if they operate through a contact person or a reservation agency. Once you fail the screening, you will not be able to receive support.