Question and Answer

About Renting

There are apartments you can share with others but there are also apartments that you cannot share

>>Click here for inquiries

Pets only allowed in two buildings of the Kasugai housing complex. It is almost never empty.

One condominium building in Nakamura Ward can be used as office, but it cannot be used as a store and cannot be registered as a company location.

>>Click here for inquiries

Yes. It is possible. The security deposit will be carried over for the new apartment, but you will be required to make up for any shortfalls such as expenses spent on repairs.

If your rent of your new apartment is less than before, you don’t need a proof of income.

Here are the documents required for application.

>>Click here for required documents

Yes, we can.

UR provides English language service for tree of charge. Service in other language is available for a fee.